Costelloe Creative is a small international design consultancy based in Louisville, Kentucky and Konstanz, Baden-Württemberg.
Over the last ten years, Mike Costelloe has worked in nearly every creative capacity across a wide array of industries, from children’s books to pharmaceutical advertising to higher education. Working alone or with trusted contractors around the globe, Mike specializes in supporting academic and scientific intiatives, working within ever-tightening funding constraints to build simple, effective identities for projects, organizations and individuals, maximizing outreach and encouraging public engagement.
Below is a small selection of our projects from around the globe. If you think we can help you, please get in touch. firstname.lastname@example.org | +49 151 129 37970
- Department of Collective Behaviour, MPI/Universität Konstanz
- HerdHover Project, MPI/Universität Konstanz
- International Max Planck Research School in Chemical and Molecular Biology
- Metcalf Lab, Princeton University
- VectorBite RCN, USF/Virginia Tech
- McBrideLab, Princeton University
- IDEAS Research Collaboration Network, Princeton University
- The Graham Group, Princeton University
- Melanie Wickert
If you’re looking for Mike’s personal illustration portfolio, please continue to mikecostelloe.com